Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil, hold fast to what is good. Romans 12:9

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'd like y'all to meet my family

Good evening, I just wanted to take a moment to introduce all my family members to you, Hope you enjoy it!

My wonderful Dad
He is so amazing, he's always there to encourage me to work hard and do what's right.


My beautiful Mom


She's always there to answer my questions and comfort me when I'm feeling low.


My sister, Katarina (The girl at the top of the picture)
She's the baseball fan of the family.

My second sister, Christin
She's the seamstress of the family.

My third sister, Grace (not the little boy)
She's the Horse trainer of the family.

My fourth sister, Sara
She's the photographer of the family

And then comes me, I'm the fifth girl


Then there's my first little sister, Emma
She's the chicken herder, and she's very,very goofy


Then there was the first boy!!!
(the boy of course)
Timothy loves to play baseball


My other little sister, the seventh child, Liberty
She's the frog catcher and she loves broccoli


Then another boy, Noah
He also is a very good baseball player, he is also a good leader


And yet another great boy, Judah
He is very lovable


And one more boy, Seth Logan
He follows Grace everywhere


And adorable lil' Dixie

In fact she's so cute I decided to put two pictures on of her.

1 comment: