Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil, hold fast to what is good. Romans 12:9

Friday, October 12, 2012

Kinda awkward

Awkward happening #1 Walking in to our front room and having our family friend who is visiting us, look up at me and say ''What are you doing here?'' Ah... standing there trying to figure out how to respond when she starts laughing and telling me to go milk the goats, ah o.k. kinda strange. Awkward happening #2 Walking out of the milk barn and seeing a frog, just as three barn cats go jumping at it, I chase the cats away and follow the frog when at the same time calling for Sara to come save the poor helpless little frog, I mean come on cats it's not like we starve y'all, you don't need to eat the poor hopping little thing when it's done nothing to you! Still standing there waiting for Sara to come and save the itty bitty frog, because I can't abide trying to rescue the little things and you go to pick them up to save them and they try defending them self's from you by getting you're whole hand wet, which usually ends it up thrown down on the ground as I go running in the house to wash my hands! Oh and yes, Sara did end up saving the frog from a lifelong death. Awkward happening #3 Stepping out side and seeing Timothy holding an ice chest. -Hey Tim, can you bring that to the dairy so I can wipe it out? -Sure Honey bunches. -Ah....?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lifelong death?.....


Sara Alexandra.

Linnea Janelle said...

I had to make it sound awkward.:D