Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil, hold fast to what is good. Romans 12:9

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Desert contest

On Sunday our church had it's annual desert contest after the evening service , we usually don't go in the evening but Dad said we could go this time. So Sara, Emma, Timothy, and I decided we would make a desert. Sara and Timothy together made a cinnamon apple cake with ice cream and cajeta on it. Emma and I made (one of my favorite deserts) molten chocolate puddin' cake with ice cream on it. Unfortunately we were not able to get pictures of our yummy work (we don't currently have a working camera), but they tasted really good! Well Sara and Timothy ended up winning the grand prize!!!! But everyone liked mine and Emma's cake so I hope to bring it to our church lunchin  next Sunday.
CONGRATULATIONS TO SARA AND TIMOTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Caiti Marie said...

Please give them my congratulations! That's really neat that they won. :)

Unknown said...

Thank-you Linnea!

Linnea Janelle said...

By the way, I never got a taste of yours Sara, but it smelt really good!